jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Mac Miller - Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza /// Lord Finesse - Hip 2 Da Game


http://youtu.be/UnAbszcy3bs

Hey, Kool-Aid and frozen pizza
It's a work of art, I ain't talking Mona Lisa
Dream of rocking crowds
See me filling up arenas
This weed got me laughing like a damn hyena

Yeah, I live a life pretty similar to yours
Used to go to school, hang with friends, and play sports
Every single summer taking trips to the shore
And that was all gravy but I knew I wanted more

Ain't ever seen a young rapper like moi
Can't believe they eyes swear it's just a mirage
Still got my training wheels in the garage
But I ain't going to need those I'ma go hard

So far, I've done pretty well for myself
Couple trophies on my shelf, so what else
Could I want that I don't have yet
Well, a little more cash and my own fast jet

So I can go anywhere (Anywhere) anywhere (Anywhere)
Cali for the kush because boy I know there's plenty there
About to be in music stores everywhere but not yet
They can't understand my concept

I been climbing up the Great Wall
Haven't had a fall yet
These blogs got to know I'm on next

Clean conscience, Good Samaritan
Companies send me clothes so I'm wearing them

If you didn't know, well I'm from the 'Burgh
Everything I drop recorded by Big Jerm
I smoke herb, and I make music
I don't even talk about it boy I just do it

Everybody got their own opinion
The reasons why they feeling them
You must admit he's killing them
Running off adrenaline

Waiting for the game to want to let him in so open up
The boy a barrel of a smoking gun
Whether I'm old or young, the chosen one
I got a hundred billion flows to come

I hope you know the lyrics to every single song
So when I'm at a show everyone can sing along
My weed bag empty, bottle at its last drop
I'm feeling like this could be my last shot

But many more songs to make cousin
So why the fuck you bugging?
_________________________
K.I.D.S. Album Lyrics

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lord Finesse - Hip 2 Da Game (1995) [HQ]

http://youtu.be/aUup9qWTZ0g

Lord Finesse- "Hip 2 Da Game (Instrumental)" produced by Finesse himself.

http://youtu.be/fcpKZkbmU78

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMPARTI. INFORMATE. HABLA. ACTUA. PROTEGE A LOS MAS PEQUEÑOS DE SUS ABUSADORES ACTUA LLAMANDO ANONIMANTE AL 911 - 102 - 137 - 0800 666 8537

A.S.I. NO

Maltratar a los niños produce una sociedad perturbada y perversa" COMPARTI. INFORMATE. HABLA. ACTUA. PROTEGE A LOS MAS PEQUEÑOS DE SUS ABUSADORES ACTUA LLAMANDO ANONIMANTE AL 911 - 102 - 137 - 0800 666 8537

POR FAVOR COMPARTIR... SI CALLAS. PERMITES

1 de cada 5 niños son abusados sexualmente en la Argentina


SI CALLAS. PERMITES

Cada hora de cada día 228 niños
y principalmente niñas
son explotados sexualmente en América Latina y el Caribe.

Uno de cada dos niños/as que han sufrido abuso sexual
elige como confidente a un amigo

y uno de cada cinco a su madre.

Un 22% se lo cuenta a otro familiar;

sólo un 0,42% de las víctimas cuenta su experiencia a profesionales

y ninguno recurre a la policía, jueces o abogados.

NO PERMITAS
QUE LOS BEBES NIÑAS/OS
SIGAN SUFRIENDO EN SILENCIO

INFORMATE - HABLA - ACTUA!


“ Somos culpables de muchos errores y faltas,
pero nuestro mayor delito es abandonar a los niños…
Muchas cosas pueden esperar. El niño NO.
Ahora es el momento
en que sus huesos se forman,
su sangre se constituye
y sus sentidos se desarrollan…
No le podemos contestar mañana,
su nombre es HOY…”

NO AL ABUSO SEXUAL INFANTIL